I wanted to reach out to our community first. We are looking to grow our team and if you feel you or someone you know (16+) would like to take on this role then get in touch.
Who are we looking for:
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Primal Mvmnt Fitness & Nutrition has a fantastic opportunity for a part time cleaner to join our growing team at our friendly facility. We are looking for someone who can work Wednesdays afternoon/evening and Saturdays morning (shift times will be confirmed at interview).
Candidates must display good organisational skills, the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct way with attention to detail and the ability to work alone.
A love of continuous learning and being open to coaching, mentoring and feedback is 100% necessary.
Must be hungry to perform above and beyond.
What Will You Do:
- Follow the cleaning checklist for the correct order of tasks. Typical tasks include hoovering, mopping, using floor scrubber, dusting, wiping/scrubbing of surfaces/equipment, managing stock in toilets etc.
- Check and stock supplies: Toilet roll, cleaning stations, paper towels, soap, etc. Manage cleaning stock. If you use/open the last item, contact the General Manager.
- Consolidate rubbish into one or two bags and leave them in the bin behind the facility it designated location.
- Act immediately on any repairs or cleaning issues in the facility, notifying others if assistance is required.
Salary & Hours:
This role is split over two 1.5 hour shifts (total of 3 hours per week). Rate of pay is up to £9.50 per hour (age dependent). The shift times are:
- Wednesday 20:30-22:00*
- Saturday 11:00-12:30
*(Shift times are negotiable but have to be outside of coaching hours).
Start date: 31st October.
What Will You Bring:
- Attention to detail – Cleaning experience, we’re all about high standards
- Positive and helpful attitude
Who We Are?
We are a independent locally owned business that care deeply about the experience for their members:
Our VISION is to reduce chronic illness & disease in eight thousand people in a sustainable and measurable way.
Our deepest purpose as an organisation is to be the best, most fun, non-judgemental and effective fitness community striving to provide exceptional health & fitness experiences in an environment that cultivates healthy and positive change in everyone.
Overview of Business
Established in 2020 Primal Mvmnt Fitness & Nutrition provides high accountability coaching services.
We offer a unique blend of coaching like you have never seen before from Small Group Personal Training, Personal Training, specialty courses and Nutrition Coaching. Our service is exclusive as we offer this in person and/or online. Focused around creating high accountability through in person and/or online coaching that focuses on building meaningful relationships that change our clients lives for the better.
We believe what differentiates us from other gyms are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- We value your input
I you would like to apply or know someone then please speak directly to me or email: email@example.com
Adam Clasper – Owner/Head Coach
P.S. Join our FREE South Devon | Health, Fitness, Mindset & Nutrition Facebook group for the latest tips and information.
Or why not check out some of our previous blogs below: