Check out our simple yet balanced and healthy pancake recipe below!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup quick-cook oats (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add some chocolate chips for an extra treat!
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon (If you have a blender you can use this instead).
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles releasing from the top of the batter. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favourite toppings! We used banana slices, chopped walnuts & little maple syrup.
- *Note: Use ½ cup for scooping the batter to yield 4 thicker pancakes; Use ⅓ cup (40 g) to yield 6 smaller pancakes.
Are you wanting results? Un-motivated? Don’t know where to start? Then our nutrition coaching could be for you!
❌ Eating habits slowly returned back to those not so healthy choices?
❌ Fed up of where you are right now physically and mentally?
❌ Stuck in a bit of a rut?
❌ Want to improve your overall health and well-being while reducing the risk of inflammatory diseases?
Then book a Free Intro and make those initial steps to a happier, healthier you with the guidance, education and support you need! In our Free Intro we will discuss your health & fitness goals, design a personalised plan that is aligned to them.
Our Nutrition Coaching involves:
✅ Initial nutrition consultation with your coach to establish your baseline
✅ Sample meal ideas & recipes
✅ Exclusive access to our app to track habits/access resources and share your journey with like minded people part of our wider nutrition coaching programmeme
✅ Support to help you find easy actions steps to kickstart new habits & protocols
✅ Constant contact with a nutrition coach via our nutrition coaching app
✅ Regular check-ins in person with your coach to hold you accountable
To find out more then schedule a Free Intro HERE.
Adam Clasper – Owner/Head Coach
P.S. Join our FREE South Devon | Health, Fitness, Mindset & Nutrition Facebook group for the latest tips and information.