Have you got friends who could use some help with their fitness and nutrition?
If so, we’ve got the perfect event to connect us all.
Consider this a personal invitation to bring a friend to ‘BRING A FRIEND WEEK’ kicking off on Monday 23rd to Saturday 28th May. This is an opportunity to experience our Small Group Personal Training sessions which will be purely focused on being FUN and ACCESSIBLE. Each friend will have access to any of the Small Group PT sessions during that week (06:00, 09:30, 18:30) based at Primal Mvmnt Fitness & Nutrition facility.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This event is open to anyone you know. It’s perfect for:
- Anyone who’s ever asked you how you got so fit.
- People who’ve told you they “really should work out.”
- Friends who are always asking for nutrition tips.
- Acquaintances who have talked about losing weight, getting stronger or being more active.
- Pals who play recreational sports and might want to improve performance.
- People who used to work out but stopped for any reason.
- Co-workers or employees who have expressed interest in the gym.
- Parents and siblings who could use more activity.
- Partners who have always promised to “check out the gym one day.”
- Active people who are looking for more focused coaching and improved results.
- Anyone you care about!
You know us: We’re all about educating, having fun and helping.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
During the BRING A FRIEND WEEK everyone will get a chance to experience a coach lead fun and accessible workout no matter your age or ability. The workout sessions will involve movements that require no previous experience, a mixture of working in pairs/teams/solo but never left alone – always coached to ensure your safe, whilst getting an effective workout.
Your guest will be able to get to know us and find out what we’re all about. And of course our coaching team will be on hand to answer any questions and find out about how we can help further.
If you have any questions about this event email email@example.com or call us on 07826495177. Or to register a family friend/colleague/friend use the link below:
We can’t wait to meet your guest!
HELPING YOU FIRST
If you are interested in working with us then reach out to us and schedule a Free Intro. You can schedule a Free Intro at a time that suits you on this link: Free Intro
Our mission is to help first! Why not check out some of our previous blogs below:
DO YOU SEE WORKING OUT AS A CHORE
ACCOMPLISH GOALS WITH A 90-DAY SPRINT
BUILD STRENGTH AFTER 40: YES, YOU CAN!
Owner & Head Coach
P.S. If you questions or goals in mind email me right now at firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to help!